|Wednesday, December 11, 2013 09:21 AM|
1. Categories of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
a. Traffic Data Collected
2. Use of Information Collected
a. Traffic Data
3. Categories of Information To Be Shared with Third Parties
a. Traffic Data
4. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
5. User Ability to Review and Update Information Collected Through the Site
In order to ensure that all of Your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time You may visit Your personal profile at www.napp.org. Through Your Personal Profile You may: (a) review and update Your Personal Information; and/or (b) choose whether or not You wish to share some of Your Personal Information with third parties.
6. Data Collection From Children
The NAPP does not knowingly collect any information from children.
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site contains links to other web sites. NAPP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. NAPP makes chat rooms, forums, mailing lists and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your personal information. Although We try to protect your personal information when using these public forums, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us, and You do so at Your own risk. It is also not Our responsibility for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords You set up and/or any account information You have disclosed.
|Last Updated on Monday, September 07, 2015 08:20 PM|